Helping You Grow Your FaithSmall group Bible Study is an essential part of spiritual growth and spiritual health. Pray about it and make time to get into His Word!
During this time of dealing with COVID-19, we suggest you use RightNow Media in your home Bible Studies. Below are two buttons:
- The first one, if you already have set up your RightNow Media account.
- The second one, if you need to set up your RightNow Media account.
Ladies’ Bible Studies
Two studies are in the works, join the NBCC CWF facebook group to keep up with these studies:
1) Join Sarah Kay for a “virtual” Bible Study tomorrow (Friday, April 3rd) at 9:00 AM. You can do it through your computer or smart phone and/or by calling in. Bonus: if you can make the video work – you can make faces at each other and change up virtual backgrounds while we talk.
Join from a computer or smart phone:
Or Telephone: (470) 869-2200
Meeting ID: 149 586 7857
2) Join Trisha Shirey with “Fear and Faith”, a RightNow Media study (click here to access the study) via the “NBCC CWF” group on Fridays at
Men’s Bible Study
Men’s Bible Study is continuing via video conference through April 30.
You should be able to connect with the link (us02web.zoom.us/j/468934011) on a laptop or PC. You can also download the ZOOM App to a tablet or smart phone and use meeting ID 468 934 011.
When they resume meeting, they will meet on Tuesdays at 6:45 a.m. in Room 101 of the Educational Building. Contact Rick Rose at 968-2236 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The men are currently studying “Clear Vision of the Future”.
Sunday School is canceled through April 30. Please join us when we resume.
6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important
- Sunday School improves your Bible knowledge.
- Sunday School assists your spiritual growth.
- Sunday School provides a “place to belong.”
- Sunday School helps you build meaningful relationships.
- Sunday School values your time. Sunday School groups happen on Sunday at 9:30 a.m.…at a time when you should already be here.
- Sunday School has a place for the whole family. In one trip to church, your entire family can participate in the important purposes of Bible study, fellowship, and discipleship.
Wednesday Night Studies
NBCC has made the decision to cancel our Wednesday Night Dinner and Activities through April 30. Please join us when we resume.
We have Wednesday Night activities for all ages at 7 p.m. Wednesday night is always the perfect time to commit and get a spiritual boost mid-week.
Our adult activities are:
– Ladies’ Bible Study in the Courtyard in Room 101. They are starting a new study “Becoming A Woman of Excellence” by Cynthia Heald.
– Signing Class in Room 102.
– Choir in Room 107.
– A Bible Study in Room 107 led by Pastor Steve. This is a Bible Study Growing Through Acts. Let’s dedicate ourselves to grow through this book with a verse-by-verse study. You are encouraged to bring your Bibles and invite a friend (or two…or three…or more). This study is live-streamed on NBCC Live!.