Helping You Grow Your FaithSmall group Bible Study is an essential part of spiritual growth and spiritual health. Pray about it and make time to get into His Word!
During this time of dealing with COVID-19, we suggest you use RightNow Media in your home Bible Studies. Below are two buttons:
- The first one, if you already have set up your RightNow Media account.
- The second one, if you need to set up your RightNow Media account.
Ladies’ Bible Studies
1) Join Sarah Kay for a “virtual” Bible Study on Mondays at 9:30 a.m. or Thursday at 11:45 a.m. You can do it through your computer or smart phone and/or by calling in. Bonus: if you can make the video work – you can make faces at each other and change up virtual backgrounds while we talk. Contact Sarah Kay at 732-2357 or Sarah.Kay@gordon.edu for more details. Join from a computer or smart phone:
Or Telephone: (470) 869-2200
Meeting ID: 149 586 7857
2) The Wednesday Night Ladies’ study group meets during our Wednesday Night Activities at 6:45 p.m. They will soon start studying Rachel Risner’s book Significant. This book is about six ordinary women in Jesus’ genealogy. Contact Tracey Porath (813.240.5221 or email@example.com) for more information and to purchase a study guide for $15. The time also changes to 6:45 p.m. to coincide with the rest of the Wednesday Night Activities (see the Services page for more information).
Note: If you haven’t created your RightNow Media account and need help, please email Sara Sharp.
Men’s Bible Study
They meet Tuesday mornings at 6:45 a.m. using ZOOM or in person at NBCC in Room 102. Starting Tuesday, December 7, the men will begin a 5-week study of Advent with Derwin Gray using RightNow Media. Click here to access Advent on RightNow Media.
This study meets in Room 102 as well as a ZOOM meeting. To join the Zoom Meeting ID: 468 934 011. Contact Rick Rose at 968-2236 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Note: If you haven’t created your RightNow Media account and need help, please email Sara Sharp.
Sunday School has started back!
All 9:30 a.m. classes, Nursery, and Children’s programming (“Real Kids”) during the 10:30 Inside Service have resumed! Since we’ve just started, this would be a great time for you to start attending a class. Classes are all on the first floor around the courtyard, except the Middle and High School Youth who meet on the second floor (they use RightNow Media, led by Kristian Beasley). During 9:30, the downstairs Sunday School classes are:
- Room 101 – 1st-5th Grade using Orange 252Kids curriculum,
- Room 101B – Adult class led by Lenore Hood, using RightNow Media,
- Room 102 – Adult class led by Rick Atkinson and David Ingram using the Gospel Project,
- Room 104 – Nursery,
- Room 106 – NEXT (Adults ages 18-30) led by Melissa Joyner, using RightNow Media,
- Room 107 – Adult class led by David Booker, using RightNow Media.
6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important
- Sunday School improves your Bible knowledge.
- Sunday School assists your spiritual growth.
- Sunday School provides a “place to belong.”
- Sunday School helps you build meaningful relationships.
- Sunday School values your time. Sunday School groups happen on Sunday at 9:30 a.m.…at a time when you should already be here.
- Sunday School has a place for the whole family. In one trip to church, your entire family can participate in the important purposes of Bible study, fellowship, and discipleship.
Wednesday Night Studies
DATE CHANGE: Wednesday Night Dinner and Activities resume February 2022.
When Wednesday Night activities resume, we have activities for all ages at 6:45 p.m. Wednesday night is always the perfect time to commit and get a spiritual boost mid-week.
Our adult activities are:
– Ladies’ Bible Study in the Courtyard in Room 101B.
– Signing Class in Room 102.
– NEXUS, A Bible Study in the Sanctuary led by Pastor Steve.
– Stones Throw, a men’s Bible study, in Room 205.
– Beloved, a young women’s study, in Room 206.
– Nursery, Real Kids, and Youth.