Helping You Grow Your FaithSmall group Bible Study is an essential part of spiritual growth and spiritual health. Pray about it and make time to get into His Word!
You can use RightNow Media for your home Bible Studies. Below are two buttons:
- The first one, if you already have set up your RightNow Media account.
- The second one, if you need to set up your RightNow Media account.
Ladies’ Bible Studies
1) WORD (Women of Real Devotion to God, a Ladies’ Bible Study), a seasoned group of ladies studying the Bible meet on Wednesday nights in Room 101B (Courtyard area) at 6:30 p.m. See the Wednesday Night information on our Service Times page for more information.
Contact Tracey Porath (813.240.5221 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
2) Another group of ladies meet on Wednesday night in Room 101 at 6:30 p.m. called “Faithful Flame”. See the Wednesday Night information on our Service Times page for more information.
Note: If you haven’t created your RightNow Media account and need help, please email Sara Sharp.
Men’s Bible Study
They meet Tuesday mornings at 6:45 a.m. using ZOOM or in person at NBCC in Room 102. The men are studying Heart of God with Francis Chan on RightNow Media. Click here for an agenda.
To join the Zoom Meeting use ID: 468 934 011. Contact Rick Rose at 813-968-2236 or email@example.com for more information. Note: If you haven’t created your RightNow Media account and need help, please email Sara Sharp.
2) A Men’s study, Stones Throw, meet on Wednesday night at 6:30 p.m. in Room 106. See the Wednesday Night information on our Service Times page for more information.
We have classes for everyone on Sunday’s at 9:30 a.m. Classes are all on the first floor around the courtyard, except the Middle and High School Youth and our Young Adult class (Encounter) who meet on the second floor. During 9:30, the downstairs Sunday School classes are:
- Room 101 – Adult class led by Rick Rose, using RightNow Media,
- Room 102 – Adult class led by Rick Atkinson and David Ingram using the Gospel Project,
- Room 103 – 4 and 5 year-olds using Orange 252Kids curriculum,
- Room 104 – Nursery,
- Room 106 – Adult class led by Lenore Hood, using RightNow Media,
- Room 107 – 1st-5th Grade using Orange 252Kids curriculum,
- Room 203/204 – High/Middle School Youth.
- Room 206 – “Encounter” (Young Adults, 18 – 30’ish age group)
6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important
- Sunday School improves your Bible knowledge.
- Sunday School assists your spiritual growth.
- Sunday School provides a “place to belong.”
- Sunday School helps you build meaningful relationships.
- Sunday School values your time. Sunday School groups happen on Sunday at 9:30 a.m.…at a time when you should already be here.
- Sunday School has a place for the whole family. In one trip to church, your entire family can participate in the important purposes of Bible study, fellowship, and discipleship.
Wednesday Night Studies
We have activities for all ages at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday night is always the perfect time to commit and get a spiritual boost mid-week.
Our activities are:
– Faithful Flame, a young women’s study, in Room 101.
– WORD (Women of Real Devotion to God, a Ladies’ Bible Study) in the Courtyard in Room 101B.
– Signing Class in Room 102.
– Real Kids in Rooms 103 and 107.
– Nursery in Room 104.
– Stones Throw, a men’s Bible study, in Room 106.
– Room 203 – Real Students (Middle & High Schoolers) meet upstairs in the Youth Room.
-Room 206 – Katie & Joe Manson lead “Encounter”, the young adult group.
-Pastor Steve’s Office – Dr. Paul McCuistion leads a group titled “Every Christian a Theologian”, to help attendees talk logically about God.
– NEXUS, A Bible Study in the Sanctuary led by Pastor Steve.