Helping You Grow Your FaithSmall group Bible Study is an essential part of spiritual growth and spiritual health. Pray about it and make time to get into His Word!
During this time of dealing with COVID-19, we suggest you use RightNow Media in your home Bible Studies. Below are two buttons:
- The first one, if you already have set up your RightNow Media account.
- The second one, if you need to set up your RightNow Media account.
Ladies’ Bible Studies
1) Join Sarah Kay for a “virtual” Bible Study on Mondays at 9:30 a.m. or Fridays at 11:45 a.m. You can do it through your computer or smart phone and/or by calling in. Bonus: if you can make the video work – you can make faces at each other and change up virtual backgrounds while we talk. Contact Sarah Kay at 732-2357 or Sarah.Kay@gordon.edu for more details. Join from a computer or smart phone:
Or Telephone: (470) 869-2200
Meeting ID: 149 586 7857
2) The Wednesday night Ladies’ Bible study is studying Colossians with Louie Giglio via RightNow Media. This study will finish on Wednesday, January 11. This group meets in Room 107 (Courtyard area) at 6:45 p.m. on Wednesday nights.
Contact Tracey Porath (813.240.5221 or email@example.com) for more information.
Note: If you haven’t created your RightNow Media account and need help, please email Sara Sharp.
Men’s Bible Study
They meet Tuesday mornings at 6:45 a.m. using ZOOM or in person at NBCC in Room 102. In January, the men will begin Gospel of John – Part 1 with Tony Evans on RightNow Media. They will finish 2022 with Just Ask. a 2 part study on prayer with JD Grear.
We have classes for everyone on Sunday’s at 9:30 a.m. Classes are all on the first floor around the courtyard, except the Middle and High School Youth who meet on the second floor. During 9:30, the downstairs Sunday School classes are:
- Room 101 – 1st-5th Grade using Orange 252Kids curriculum,
- Room 101B – Adult class led by Lenore Hood, using RightNow Media,
- Room 102 – Adult class led by Rick Atkinson and David Ingram using the Gospel Project,
- Room 104 – Nursery,
- Room 106 – NEXT (Adults ages 18-30) led by Chris Stirling, using RightNow Media,
- Room 107 – Adult class led by David Booker, using RightNow Media.
- Room 203/204 – High/Middle School Youth (currently not meeting).
6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important
- Sunday School improves your Bible knowledge.
- Sunday School assists your spiritual growth.
- Sunday School provides a “place to belong.”
- Sunday School helps you build meaningful relationships.
- Sunday School values your time. Sunday School groups happen on Sunday at 9:30 a.m.…at a time when you should already be here.
- Sunday School has a place for the whole family. In one trip to church, your entire family can participate in the important purposes of Bible study, fellowship, and discipleship.
Wednesday Night Studies
We have activities for all ages at 6:45 p.m. Wednesday night is always the perfect time to commit and get a spiritual boost mid-week.
Our adult activities are:
– Real Kids in Rooms 101 and 103.
– Stones Throw, a men’s Bible study, in Room 101B.
– Signing Class in Room 102.
– Nursery in Room 104.
– Beloved, a young women’s study, in Room 106.
– Ladies’ Bible Study in the Courtyard in Room 107.
– NEXUS, A Bible Study in the Sanctuary led by Pastor Steve.