Helping You Grow Your FaithSmall group Bible Study is an essential part of spiritual growth and spiritual health. Pray about it and make time to get into His Word!
During this time of dealing with COVID-19, we suggest you use RightNow Media in your home Bible Studies. Below are two buttons:
- The first one, if you already have set up your RightNow Media account.
- The second one, if you need to set up your RightNow Media account.
nexus – Mid-Week Connection with Pastor Steve
Are you missing being connected? Connect with Pastor Steve via ZOOM on Wednesday nights @ 7 p.m. for mid-week encouragement. Meeting id: 711 4013 5311, passcode: SmgvH6 (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/71140135311)
Ladies’ Bible Studies
Three studies are in the works, join the NBCC CWF facebook group to keep up with these studies:
1) Join Sarah Kay for a “virtual” Bible Study on Mondays at 9:30 a.m. or Fridays at 9 a.m. You can do it through your computer or smart phone and/or by calling in. Bonus: if you can make the video work – you can make faces at each other and change up virtual backgrounds while we talk. Contact Sarah Kay at 732-2357 or Sarah.Kay@gordon.edu for more details. Join from a computer or smart phone:
Or Telephone: (470) 869-2200
Meeting ID: 149 586 7857
2) The Wednesday Night Ladies’ study group will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesdays. They are studying 1 Corinthians (Commentary by Jeannie Allen) and utilizing Right Now Media. Contact Tracey Porath at 240-2551 or TPorath@verizon.net for more details.
Men’s Bible Study
Time: Tuesday mornings at 6:45 a.m. using ZOOM or at NBCC in Room 101. Contact Rick Rose at 968-2236 or email@example.com for more information.
They start a new 4-week study in September called “Shaken”, using a “RightNow Media” video starring Tim Tebow. Click here to preview the study Video and guide. This study continues as a ZOOM meeting only. To join the Zoom Meeting ID: 468 934 011. Note: If you haven’t created your RightNow Media account and need help, please email Sara Sharp.
Sunday School is canceled.
6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important
- Sunday School improves your Bible knowledge.
- Sunday School assists your spiritual growth.
- Sunday School provides a “place to belong.”
- Sunday School helps you build meaningful relationships.
- Sunday School values your time. Sunday School groups happen on Sunday at 9:30 a.m.…at a time when you should already be here.
- Sunday School has a place for the whole family. In one trip to church, your entire family can participate in the important purposes of Bible study, fellowship, and discipleship.
Wednesday Night Studies
NBCC has made the decision to cancel our Wednesday Night Dinner and Activities. Please join us when we resume in the fall.
We have Wednesday Night activities for all ages at 7 p.m. Wednesday night is always the perfect time to commit and get a spiritual boost mid-week.
Our adult activities are:
– Ladies’ Bible Study in the Courtyard in Room 101.
– Signing Class in Room 102.
– Choir in Room 107.
– A Bible Study in Room 107 led by Pastor Steve. This is a Bible Study Growing Through Acts. Let’s dedicate ourselves to grow through this book with a verse-by-verse study. You are encouraged to bring your Bibles and invite a friend (or two…or three…or more). This study is live-streamed on NBCC Live!.