Helping You Grow Your FaithSmall group Bible Study is an essential part of spiritual growth and spiritual health. Pray about it and make time to get into His Word!
Ladies’ Bible Study
Both Ladies’ Bible Studies resume on Monday, January 13, with an 8-week study of The Storm Inside by Sheila Walsh. Do you realize that you are a daughter of the King? You need to live, hope, and dream as if this were true–because it is! You don’t need to be paralyzed with fear, frozen by the chaos you feel inside. Instead, you must choose to stand on the truth of who God says you are. Cost of book is $8. There are two times for you to choose from:
– 9:30 a.m. study, led by Kay Booker (837.9615) meets at Jessie Meech’s house (4436 W. Varn Ave., Tampa).
– 6:30 p.m. study, led by Tammy McCready (787-6322), meets in Room 101B at NBCC.
Please email us if you are interested so we can make sure we have a study guide for you! Another Ladies’ Study meets Wednesday Night. Please see information in the Wednesday Night section on this page.
Men’s Bible Study
A Men’s Bible Study is held on Tuesdays at 6:45 a.m. in Room 101B of the Educational Building. Contact Rick Rose at 968-2236 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The men are currently following this study schedule. This is a study of Mark by Frances Chan and can be found on RightNow Media (click here to access the Men’s current study).
6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important
- Sunday School improves your Bible knowledge.
- Sunday School assists your spiritual growth.
- Sunday School provides a “place to belong.”
- Sunday School helps you build meaningful relationships.
- Sunday School values your time. Sunday School groups happen on Sunday at 9:30 a.m.…at a time when you should already be here.
- Sunday School has a place for the whole family. In one trip to church, your entire family can participate in the important purposes of Bible study, fellowship, and discipleship.
Wednesday Night Studies
We have Wednesday Night activities for all ages at 7 p.m. Wednesday night is always the perfect time to commit and get a spiritual boost mid-week.
Our adult activities are:
– Ladies’ Bible Study in the Courtyard in Room 101B, the room is between Room 101 and Room 102. They continue their study of Isaiah.
– Signing Class in Room 102.
– Choir in Room 107,
– A Bible Study in the Sanctuary led by Pastor Steve. This is a Bible Study Growing Through Acts. Let’s dedicate ourselves to grow through this book with a verse-by-verse study. You are encouraged to bring your Bibles and invite a friend (or two…or three…or more). This study is live-streamed on NBCC Live.